Monday, June 15, 2009

Busy Pack Weekend

My extended pack came home this weekend! Christopher & Brooke and Peter & Lisa. They came to see my/our parents, Liz and Chip, because they were going to have a party (something called a shower) to welcome babies into our pack later this summer! It was really busy but fun too. I got to go into the pool (twice because I fell in chasing after Parker)...Christopher pulled me out both times but I wasn't too sure what the big deal was except everyone said I wasn't too strong a swimmer (yet)! Then I got carried into the pool and got to cool off..It was awesome..I was getting really hot! Lots of people came to the house and thought I was really cute..I think so too! My ear is often up now and EVERYONE comments about how "mellow" and easy I am! (They just don't see me all the time when I'm torturing Parker, running away from Mom when she calls me, and teething on some of the wicker furniture!) It was really fun! I was sad to see some of my pack members go to their homes in Boston, Ma. and Savannah, Ga! I think I really like them and parties too!

No comments:

Post a Comment